This picture made me laugh! Vulcan baby! Live long & prosper Paul!Paul is home today! Last night mom & dad spent the night at the hospital to learn about Paul's oxygen and monitor to prepare for bringing him home. We were very lucky to have Alicia (my one frend that works FT AND has a 1.5 year old and 5 month old!) stay over so we could both go and Jillian got a great report. We may have to leave her overnight more often!Paul was very easy for mom and dad and every 3.5 - 4 hours would eat, get changed, and go back to sleep. Oh, except for that 3 o'clock a.m. one where he likes to stay awake for a while! ;)
He won't be very mobile for a while, but after his oxygen comes off he will be ready to go out and go to the park with his big sister. We have a travel size oxygen and the monitor has a little bag so we can go to the pediatrician's, which is right across the street, much closer than the hospital where Paul has been. It is so nice to be home as a family with the little man dozing in the room! Jillian was talking all day about brother coming home and is very excited to have Paul here too.
Ready to go home!












I can't believe how much Little Paul has grown in the past 2 weeks! I'm so glad he's home and can get to know his family.
ReplyDeleteJilly must be in heaven with her Ariel dress!
It's great news that Paul is now home. I bet Jillian was thrilled to FINALLY see her baby brother in person. Now you guys can settle into the 4 person, happy family unit!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news that Paul is finally home. I'm sure it has been a rollercoaster for you and Richard but hopefully now you can somewhat settle into a routine. Sydney would be sooooo jealous of Jillian's new presents. Sydney is torn between Ariel and Jasmine, what's a girl to do!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that Paul is home! He and Jilly are both adorable. Love ya guys
ReplyDeleteHe looks great! So cute. I'm glad that he is home with you guys now and I hope that it makes life on you guys so much easier not having to deal with the drive to the hospital. His gifts are going out in the mail tomorrow.
ReplyDeletethe top picture makes me think
ReplyDelete"Freeze Sucka! You're under arrest!"
He is a gorgeous little man and I cant wait to meet him!