Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hanging out

Well, the next few weeks are going to go pretty slow, being cooped up all day! I think I am one of the only people who would love for it to just snow and snow so we can hole up inside and be cozy with Paul & Jilly instead or stare out the window at all the kids at the park on unseasonably warm days! Jilly and I are starting to get a little more used to our new routine. She is such a sweet and sharing big sister. She always says we should keep baby brother and that he is a nice baby.
Here they are while Paul tries out his new bouncer, for a little variety since he is either in his pack n play downstairs or bassinette upstairs, within a 3 foot radius of the oxygen tank - can't exactly walk him around the house, and he is having longer periods of being awake and alert (but that may just be because of his loud big sis!).




1 comment:

  1. He's exhausted from all of the excitement! :) I love the bouncer. Such a great fabric pattern.

    ReplyDelete