Today we went to the dino park with Lucky and Heather since the kids just love it there and it is so nice down by the river. They held hands in the parking lot (so cute, I'll try to get a photo from Heather!) and have a little chase game they play running up the playground and going down the slide together.
Here are some pics from the past few days. These first few are the tunnel dad set up for her in the family room.



Lucky & Heather came over yesterday and went to the park behind the house with us. When we got back, we found a dragonfly that I think was in the process of dying - I hope, since the kids pretty much killed it anyway! They played outside forever with chalk and toys and Jillian sat on my rainbow so she had a rainbow tushie while she was running around.




Here she is modeling her new hat from Heather. Shows off her big beautiful green eyes!




Appointment for Thing 2 on Thursday and probably get a nice new belly pic on Friday before my bunco outing - just realized the last one was 20 weeks! Everything seems to be going well and Jillian and I won the "Vaccine Lottery" and were able to get an appointment to get our H1N1 vaccinations last week. We were doubly lucky because it was the first week they had the preservative (mercury derivative) free shots available, which we both received. Other than that, just counting down the few days left to Thanksgiving! Woo hoo!



Jilly is getting to be such a big girl...love the pic's of her and Lucky! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI love her pictures! I wish I was going to boise so I could see you guys. Have a great time! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete