Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random pictures!

It's been a pretty long week here at the Schoonveld house...I'll spare you the details and give you some silly pics and a weekend rundown instead!

Here are the pics from the dino park of Jilly and her best friend Lucky, so cute!




A super goofy belly pic of me & Richard at Alicia's house - they made us pose so we put on some silly faces. We had a great night celebrating her hubby's b-day and not watching the Texas Tech game they hoped for (it was $135 to order on Comcast!!!) and the kids all did great together. I ate too many cupcakes, of course, and went home with heartburn. ;)

Now we are just trying stay well, feels like we're fighting a little bug today. We've got to get to Boise for Thanksgiving! Jillian had lots of playdates last week, 2 of which involved making chocolate themed holiday treats, a bit hit with our chocolate monster. Richard now has the house trimmed w/some pretty LED lights and I have the wreath out front. I also got the crib ordered for Thing 2 this week (it's pretty much the same as Jillian's which was recalled, so we had a voucher) and JUST ordered a bedding set for cheap that got rave reviews - kind of cabin feel, with sage green, khaki and cream quilting with corduroy, gingham, etc. So cute and perfect for "baby brother"! (Jillian calls him that now!)

P.S. It started snowing right after I posted this! Here are our lights in the snow!

3 comments:

  1. I actually really like your silly belly picture. You guys look so cute! The lights are pretty. Wish my husband would do lights, but he's a scrooge and won't. I hope you guys make it to Boise safely and with no colds! :) Enjoy your Holiday at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous you have lights on the second level of the house. ours is only on the first level b/c Nick doesn't want to get on the roof and he won't let me go up there...guess it's a man thing.
    can't wait to see you guys this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lights look great.. Luck wants blue light so I might go get some if he wants and put them up soon.. After the snow melt and after I get me a new ladder or maybe I should just come still yours.. LOL.. Great pics of the kids.. I love to watch them together.. Lucky misses you guys.. It has been a few days.. Have a great turkey day... See you when u get back..

    ReplyDelete