Saturday, November 14, 2009

25 weeks

5 weeks later, more belly pics! We had an appointment on Thursday and everything is going well. I feel like I just got huge in the past couple of weeks and was ready for my midwife to tell me "Slow down!" on the weight gain but I guess I am doing well and just gaining what I am supposed to. That is a relief because I feel like I am just going to town the past month! It helps we don't keep much in the way of goodies in the house or I'd probably be on a coke and brownie diet...no wait, then I'd have heartburn!


Feeling pretty good, my back just gets tired faster this time, mostly from picking up Jillian or her stuff. Jillian is being just the sweetest and most patient girl and rarely throws a fit anymore if we tell her mom can't do something because of the baby. She likes to poke my belly button, which makes me laugh, and says "Tickle him!" We talked about naming the baby yesterday and I got her to agree on Paco, of all names, ha, ha!
Today is supposed to be snow and freezing cold here! Winter may finally be arriving after all those days in the 60s. I will hopefully be taking a long nap since I had a late night out playing Bunco (11 o'clock! whoa, prego!) and watching our new movie, Monsters vs. Aliens!
We got out the new Little People nativity set this morning and it's pretty neat that it all matches up well to the illustrations in Jillian's children's Bible. She hasn't quite wrapped her head around the story yet, but she did put all of "Baby Jesus' friends" in the school bus and sent the 3 Wise men out for diapers for Baby Jesus!

4 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    You look awesome! Very healthy and pretty prego. :) I love that Jillian is into her Little People toys. Kaitlyn loves those and got some for Christmas. Can't wait to see her play with her airport and playhouse. Super cool! Hope your weather does not get too bad too quickly. We're still in the 70's here. :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good - love the round belly! That's so funny what she does with Baby Jesus and the others. She's at one of the best ages - so sweet and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It gives me spring fever to see all the nice weather you have been having! I love the fort/tunnel that Richard built- it looks like fun. You look great! I think it's funny how we (or at least I do) look more at a pregnant girl's belly than her face. Shouldn't have to worry about hair or makeup since no one pays attention to that anyway- as long as you have a cute maternity shirt that showcases the belly well you're good to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love playing forts too. you look so great, love that color on you:)

    ReplyDelete