So, of course since we have our hands extremely full, Jillian is finally expressing an interest in potty training again, ha! Perfect time...just packing, moving with Jilly and baby Paul....isn't it just like a kid to pick the perfect time??? Here she is with her 1st successful pee in the potty! We'll see if this lasts and how this week goes....it's been this long, diapers would make life a little easier the next two weeks! :)
And here is Paul enjoying his hand-me-down mobile from his sister - sometimes he can't decide whether he wants to watch his hand or the mobile. He really seems to like any toy that has a face and will smile and coo at it. Jilly didn't respond to toys like that as much. Richard joked he does it because he has no choice - Jillian could always look at our faces, but we are not as available for Paul unfortunately! He is working on batting at stuff and holding on, but he is mostly content to watch. That is actually just how Jilly was, it was forever before she really started reaching out for toys because she was just so content!




How exciting for you to be moving back to Boise where there will be grandparents to spoil Jillian and Paul all the time, not just occasionally. Hang in there with the potty training and move as this time next month you'll be all settled in! It was great to finally meet Paul and see Jilly again.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so happy for you guys! Jillian will get there with the potty training. I agree, diapers would be easier right now! :) I love the mobile. Very cute! I like Columbia Village! :) You will too. Have a great move!
ReplyDeleteTell Richard congrats! Good luck with the move...I can't wait to see you guys this summer.
ReplyDelete