Friday, October 9, 2009

About 20 weeks prego

and hoping to find out what Thing 2 is on Monday! Jillian is starting to get the whole baby thing - and is very sweet and good w/Preston, my friend's one month old boy. The other morning she picked up the dollhouse mommy, which has a baby attached on the front, and said "two mommies," pointing between it and me. I asked her if her mommy also had a baby. In the past she would have said Jilly, but this time she said "See it!" and proceeded to pull up my shirt and kiss my belly! So sweet! And if we call her a baby now, she corrects us - "Big Girl!"


And yeah, this is probably how I looked at 28 weeks with Jillian...but I had just eaten a burrito, so you know, it's a little bigger after a meal...ha!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out so I can start shopping...especially if it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Can't wait to find out the sex so I can make him or her some stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute pregnant, Jamie. I especially like the green sweater. We are hoping you have a rowdy boy like Uncle Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly bump is sooo cute (so is your sweater:) I love the pictures of Jillian- she definitely looks older with her hair pulled back- definitely a "big girl" now. Looking forward to hearing if Jillian will have a little bro or sis!

    ReplyDelete