Paul hanging out pre-party

Tinkerbelle! Poof! A dress we already have makes mom and dad happy, and she really resembles Tinkerbelle with her little blond bun and big eyes!
I signed up too late and got stuck with a healthy treat, but I made these little clementines to look like pumpkins and stuffed with fruit inside and the kids actually ate it!
Yummmm.....the Halloween carnage begins!






Jillian really does resemble the "real" Tinkerbell- she is so cute! I LOVE the little pumpkin treats you made- how did you do them? Did you leave the orange fruit inside or take it out and put new fruit in? I will have to sock that idea away for future use. One thing about having kids I never really thought about was the treats and things you have to do for their classes for all their celebrations. Most of the time I am not in the mood to be creative for those! Luckily I have been able to get away with being a dud mom since Abby is too little to care. That probably won't last too much longer. Going back a few posts- I love Paul's big eyes. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter with his big smiles. Abby loves watching the videos you posted and checking out all the pictures with me.
ReplyDeletei finally have a moment to post! jilly's outfit looks so darn cute! Paul is growing so much and it's so funny that his head is so large considering my husband is "big head". i miss you guys so much. let me know when you have a moment to come visit and to eat a whole pan of pumpkin bars. oh, and do you have any 3 month cold weather clothes i can purchase from you of Paul's?
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Looks like Jillian had a great time. Your pumpkins were super cute!
ReplyDeleteJillian looks adorable! I love how Paul is always got a big smile on his face. Very cute.
ReplyDelete