Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Princess and the Paul

Jillian is still doing a great job at big sisterhood and we are finally get out quite a bit to the park and some play dates, hooray! Last weekend she got to go to Disney on Ice and see Ariel and her friends. She wore her princess shirt and when we got there she wore her Ariel princes dress! She was spellbound. Here she is before we left:



Paul also hit the 2 month mark this past weekend and just had his appointment on Monday. He is now 9 pounds, 11 ounces and 22 inches long. He has gone up to about 15th percentile in everything, which is just about where Jillian was at this age. He grunts and is awake a lot more, and he'll probably start smiling in the next few weeks as he nears his "true" two month mark. Here are some silly pictures of the big boy!

The tongue! Reminds me of Jilly...
Mad!
Karate kid!
Happy boy!
Whaddya lookin' at? It's Mr. Paulie to you!

Big boy!

5 comments:

  1. Jilly looks so cute in her pigtails. And her brother - what a cutie too! He looks so alert and is probably very curious about his sister. Glad the weather is better so you can get out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly's eyes are SO big! I'm glad she had fun at Disney on Ice (I'm sure she loved watching Ariel). Paul must be pounding down the milk...he's getting quite the double chin! I love all his expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures- especially the one where Paul is sticking out his tongue! He is already changing so much and is so handsome. I'll bet Jillian had fun seeing the princesses- what a great place to take her! Oh, by the way...I LOVE Jillian's church outfit from a few posts ago. Perfect for spring! I'm sure you already know this, but you have such cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jilly's piggy tails...so cute. paul is so cute too. i love how beautiful that boy is. gotta love that karate kid photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jilly's pigtails. Looks like she was very excited. Paul looks like he's putting on some weight. That's great. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete