Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jillyisms

Just a couple of funny things before I forget!

Yesterday she was playing and talking to herself when she suddenly said "I want to have puppy soon!" *PAUSE* Looks at mom - "And baby too..." Good afterthought for mom's benefit!

Today she wanted to see the baby and I said, "You want to see the stinky little baby?" (jokingly) and she gave me this LOOK and then whispered to my bare belly "You are not a stinky baby...." Defending her poor brother already! Gotta love that sweet toddler girl.

3 comments:

  1. Jillian is such a sweet little girl...I miss her already.
    Of course she wants a puppy...she got to play with Lily and Lucy for 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jillian is so sweet! That is such a cute story. Thanks for sharing! You'll have to get her a puppy when you've gotten the hang of the two kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that little girl. she'll be a great sister.

    ReplyDelete